I tell you what - the ram van is a beast. Cruises up and back from Monroe Utah, like it was nothing.
Maybe I am getting good training from Mr. Air Transport or 🤷♀️Maybe I am just spoiled by ALL MY reliable rides
I had a refresher foot zone course in Monroe this last weekend, that Juju is in so I figured hey let’s get our maps up to date .
So since I am a 💩 and didn’t take any pictures of me and my sisters 👯♀️ in class or whatever … here are pictures of the kids!
They had their fill of Roblox, games, late nights, dollar general store, Gatorade, little ceaser pizza 🍕, not showering, High school play and having aunt Maria make majority of all the meals > which made the trip soooo enjoyable !!
I love my sister Maria, I could talk to her for days ! Also, my sis Julia is the most tender hearted persons I know.
I love them both







No comments:
Post a Comment