Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Buttercup -Thanksgiving Weekend Trip

 Buttercup Sand Dunes 


Hey 👋 y’all 

We had a great trip to the Sand Dunes, first time for the season.  We only knew the captains this time. But it’s a lot of their family and friends family. They were so sweet, and inclusive. You’ll see, pictures of Sariya making cookies, coloring. It was hard to kind of get her to go out of her comfort zone, she’s a sweetheart at making friends.

Bayden - you will usually see him lingering in the background of pictures, kind of like Keny. He loves playing in the sand, poop 💩 jokes, hanging out in the trailer and never changing a single outfit. That boy has life made! 

Aurora Was a little nervous at first, but she knows Dane. So in a little ranger and was quaddinf a bunch , even rode in a sand rail and always game for an adventure! 

Kalaya kept providing riding opportunities for the kids, she was game to go, has a great trailer playlist and got dirty hands from her grips… she is a fun one! 

Levi is becoming a great ‘too cool 😎’ for school poopy 💩 Teenager. You will see him dodging all the pictures to ensure that he gets quality time wiht friends- he is a great dirt biker and I am so grateful that he keeps an eye on me when I go out for “Adventures wiht Sariya” to come to my rescue > almost 😅 rolled only once. 

Reed always is upfront with people and tries to utilize these ridinign opportunities, he is doing the occasional Row machine (that he found on OfferUp) to prepare for fun adventures like this.  I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ what is good to say about dirt biking … but He is good at throwing his bike around > I guess! He is such a good dad and thinks of all the things before we head out. He is true to the “Work Hard, Play Hard” motto! I even had a quad out there for this trip, just in case ! So I got a couple rides, but after a bit Sariya wasn’t having it :) 




















No comments: