Friday, November 19, 2021

2021 Family Pictures


 Oh how I Love family pictures. I look forward to the annual photo session, where I look at it as an opportunity to celebrate. It isn’t as stressful as it used to be, thank goodness.  So I am looking at it as a town of celebration 

Another year older, another year stronger. 

Geez > It’s crazy how big these kids are Getting and their personalities showing.

 Grateful

Levi hair is pretty long, cause that is the style lately. Reed is long too because of Halloween. Tried to be easy going, just incorporate jeans 👖, so went yo target to get a couple things this year. Teresa did it again this year and I am grateful for her willingness- she is good about working wiht other photographers especially on busy nights. 

Here is an example of our Christmas card this year, the back has a funny quote about - the good thing about family is you smile for pictures every year or something like that 😂
































 


No comments: