Tuesday, December 15, 2009

-Look what Kalaya did-

My mind was full when I realized what Kalaya did to herself.
My Little Girl cut her own hair, Crap!
What do I do, I thought.

So we talked about how its a, "no-no" to play with scissors :(


Then, I figured out what to do! :)
She is going to "own it", like its the new Fad
.
Good job Kalaya, way to go girl!!
She Rocks it out, right? !
(I am so thankful that it wasn't a bigger chunk and it wasn't more on top of the head, you did good girl:)
LOL


-Disclaimer-
* I do not encourage small children to ever use scissors. Adults should always be present*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu are so funny Sara! I think her hair looks pretty great. Good job Kalaya!

Rhonda said...

sorry, Ash is a bad influence on her. she cut hers last week..and it's BAD. lol

Toodles said...

Kalaya has always had such a sense of fashion! I think the rest of us will always be working to catch up to her!!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Kalaya is so cool she makes that hairstyle look awesome! Good Job Sara!

Brant & Kristin Humphries said...

Your blog is so cute! It was fun looking through it and getting myself caught up on what you've been up to! Your baby is absolutely beautiful! Love you girl! If you want to check out my blog, it's http://www.brantkristinhumphries@blogspot.com

Deanne said...

I LOVE your family picture!! Everyone looks so good.