Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tree Time- with a few ahhhh moments

This is the kiddies on our way to get our Christmas Tree :)
We were excited to go on our adventure, but I was unsure about it. I prayed that we wouldn't get stuck in the snow or lost somewhere.
We took off at about 6:30 am to get started, so we could be back early.

Here are the kids all cozy! *Sorry Aurora isn't old enough to face forward yet*


I looked back during our drive and saw this, I thought that this was soooo cute!
My babies love each-other for sure:) They are so precious to me!


Here is daddy the Pack-Mule (we left Kalaya's Shoes at home, ahh!) Levi was such a good sport during our Tree Hunt:)
Aurora was even a sport for the travel, I was worried about her to cold. If she did I wouldn't have known because she was so happy the whole time :)
It looks like it was freezing but it wasn't, I am just realizing that I am a wuss!

After our wonderful tree hunt, we all returned back to the car and Let Daddy do the Dirty work.
So, daddy went off by himself while we warmed our bodies.
Reed was amazing he was back in 2 minutes flat, with this awesome tree!
He is such a good dad and he is always fully prepared.
I forgot to bring a diaper for Aurora (ahhhh!) and low and behold she had a blow-out, right out of Payson.
But there were plenty of Rags in the Truck (reed keeps it stocked:), so we made our own cloth diaper for her!

Its all about Wholesome Recreational Activities these days and boy did we have one!!

3 comments:

Toodles said...

What a fun adventure!! That picture of all their little hands is sooo cute! It makes my heart melt. Can't wait to see the tree once it's all decorated!

Rhonda said...

how fun! They'll remember those memory making times all their lives. YAY for wholesome family fun!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

You have the cutest kids. I love that picture of them holding hands. It brought a tear to my eye. Great tree! love ya