Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random Pics

So Reed got me a camera for Christmas, I am still learning to use it:) so here are random pics!

Aurora and Kalaya, too cute:)
Its so sad when your daughter loves DP soooooo much, look at that smile. ;)
Levi always loves having fun on his skateboard, aka his "baseboard" :)
Levi and Kalaya getting cleaned up:)
Party time, Lana and Sam decided too move here~!~!! I am soooo excited yeah!!
Party time, here are some young girls that they could hang out with:)
Here are the boys:), I mean MEN ;0
This is my fav' pic. of REED!!! He is showing the men a You Tube video on Tannerite, it blew up a dump truck. its crazy stuff!!!!!!
My little Princesses! I Love them sooo much!! :)

5 comments:

Elise said...

you have such a beautiful family! I love the header pic! very cute!

Toodles said...

YOu are already awesome with that camera! I love your little (getting big) family! Miss you girl.

Ty and Juju Brown said...

You better come visit soon! We miss your little family so much! xoxo

Rhonda said...

your new header pic is darling! Beautiful family!

Courtney said...

Cute pics Love-a-licious!