Sunday, September 27, 2009

Levi starts Preschool

So, here is my little boy growing up!!
There has been 3 things that he has always wanted to do, since he started talking:
1. Ride a Bus
2. Get a backpack
3. Go to school

*He is such a character:)
He was so excited for his First Day!! However he wasn't excited that I "had" to take a Picture of him!

Here he is "letting" me take picture a of him, in order to receive Taco Bell food.
Here is his cute backpack that the school provides, so no fights breakout. Haha. Also, the Furry green thing is shaped as a bear, which ties into the Schools name.
Then here is my little one who always will pose for a picture!! thanks Kalaya for not putting up a fight!!

4 comments:

Bournes said...

Wow...I cannot believe he's going to school...and that he loves it!! SO awesome. I was missing all you blog posts. glad to see your back in business :)

Toodles said...

Levi is soo grown up now! Thanks for the cute update! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Kiss those babies for me! Love you lots and lots! :)

Rhonda said...

wow! What a big boy he is! Cute backpack too!

And I bet you could get any little boy to do anything ya want if you're dangling taco bell food in front of him! (for Ricky it's alllll about NACHOS! LOL!)

Ty and Juju Brown said...

I am just the proudest Auntie in the world! I love your kids so much!