Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kalaya's Princess Party!!

Happy Birthday to our Kalaya!!
She just turned 3:)
Our sweet little girl wanted to have an "Exclusive Girls Only, Princess Only Party"!
So I threw her a fabulous party!!
They colored Princess dolls and their stands

After running to a hand full of stores, her Daddy found her the Perfect Pinata, for this special occasion! It was so funny watching all of the princesses beating it with a stick
Here are all the lovely ladies 'getting down and dirty' after the Pinata Finally BURSTed!

And of Course, Kalaya's beautiful cake that she picked out on Cassy's Cakes.
*Cassy You Rock, She loved IT!!!!*

7 comments:

Bournes said...

She is looking more like you every day!!! SOOOOO beautiful. Wow...I don't think I've ever had a fabulous party with a double layer cake and princess pinatas! You are just a FABULOUS mom.

Anonymous said...

cute! i can't believe that girl is 3! i swear you just had her!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Oh my goodness! I love that little girl so much! What a princess! Kiss her from us!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! I can't believe Kalaya is 3! A princess party sounds like so much fun too. What a cute little girl!

Toodles said...

I love the Birthday cake!! It's soo princesy and pretty! Wow... Kalaya is 3 years old! I can't believe it! Good job mama Sara! You are doing a wonderful job of raising that little girl. She's such a sweet little thing and I don't know anyone that gives better hugs than Kalaya! Can't wait for Thanksgiving to roll around so I can get one. Love you!

katester said...

I love it! What a fun birthday party mom and dad. Happy late birthday to kalaya!

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

I love that cake!! She is seriously so cute. I love that she wanted it to be an exclusive girls only party. I love her! She is getting so big!