

Well there has been alot of change lately!Our new baby, nursing again, got released from my calling with the YW for almost 3 years.
Yeah, its been fun, my husband has been amazing. ALmost been married for 5 years (a week from today, you know what we won't be doing to celebrate;).
-Any ideas on what to do for fun?-
8 comments:
Yeah you guys didn't plan this babe at all! Who has a baby a week before their anniversary?! lol jk! She is ADORABLE!! I never have cool ideas for dates that doesn't cost $ (so we don't get out much) Miniature Golf is always fun!! (we think so anyway, but we may just be kids at heart) But whatever you plan to do LET ME BABYSIT (and leave the baby too)!!!!! Love ya girl! Miss seein you! We really need to get together when you're feeling up to it!
She is a doll! I love her little outfits.
I hope you have fun on your anniversary. you could always ride the gondola at the Hyatt in Scottsdale or the little boats at Tempe Town Lake.
Ahhh... She's soo adorable Sara!! Honestly, Aurora and Kalaya are like little twins! It's adorable!
You and Reed should leave the kids and go to a fun restaurant and relax! That's what i like to do. Love you.
Ah, Aurora's so cute all dressed up! Wow, 5 year anniversary! That's pretty cool! Go see The Time Traveler's Wife, that looks totally romantic, I know Reed would love it!
Oh my gosh! Congrats on the new babe! Brian told me about it and I completely spaced. She is gorgeous! And of course, to no surprise, looks like her fam. We need to come and meet her. Anyway, hope you're feeling well!
I love your little family! You are all so cute! We can't wait to see you all! Love ya
Sara, she is beautiful! I am glad you are done with the pregnancy. I have been wondering if you had her. Wasn't she 4 days early?
Ilenia
we went to cali for our 5th....but then again we were able to leave our "baby" home...in the backyard ;)
we always do sealings on our anniversary, if the temple is open.
i'm sure whatever you do will be fun! :)
Post a Comment