My neighbor introduced me to him and wow, what a difference he makes!I decided to devote a whole "blog post" to him, that tells you how much we work together.
Thanks Again Tall Bald HEaded Man, I always love our Random Sessions! Come visit anytime, as long as my husband is at work.



6 comments:
Sara, you are hilarious! I haven't tried magic eraser but after reading your post I think I'll run right out and buy some.
The pics are sooooo! cute. I love the pic where your pulling her paci away and the sun glasses is priceless! How can you be mad at someones as cute as KK.
*mr. clean*mr.clean* i haved used those on everything! bathtub and baseboards especially!
I love my Magic Erasers too!! Dirk recently cleaned out the bathtub with one and it worked like a charm. One time though, I was cleaning the wall and it took off some of the paint... whoops!! Kalaya looks so cute with those sun glasses!
Okay, since I haven't posted a memory yet, I will post one now. Remember when we went to the bball tourney in Estes Park, CO? That was so much fun!! I think you had a crush on Bill (was that his name)...haha! Did you know he went to Tibet to live amongst the Monks?! Dad was a good coach and it was fun all of us piling in the Motor home to drive there!
Love you tons and tons!
I love my magic eraser! I takes care of anything. Love the sunglasses.
No sweet little Kalaya didn't do that!! You are looking sexy w/ your man in that last picture.
Post a Comment