We went to the Lake and it was Fun!
Reed's Momma Went with Us.
She said that she had a blast! Hopefully she will come with us more often.
Reed's Momma Went with Us.
She said that she had a blast! Hopefully she will come with us more often.
Kelsey had fun too and always makes the Best Lunches!:)
Levi and Kalaya alwayshave a Large Assortment of Flotation Devices.
They always love to give the Ducks all of our Food!:)
The Men have Crazy Fun on those Rocket Ships, thank goodness there aren't many policemen on the Lake.
Of, course I had a blast too and forgot to tell someone to take a Picture of me. :)
4 comments:
Seriously Sara, your kids are so freakin' cute!!!!!!! I wish Dirk and I lived down there so we could go to the lake with you and hang out all the time! We could contribute and bring our paddle boat (okay, we don't have it yet, but we're getting one as soon as we have our cars paid off ;)!
That's fun that Reed's mom went along too! She looks like a real sporty mom!
Love ya lots!
Sara,
Why do you have to make me so jealous? No, just kidding! It looks like TONZ of fun. Wish we could have been there! Love Ya!
How fun! I love/miss the lake. It has been so long since I have been. Your kids are too cute in their flotation devices. lol!
I thought it was soooo funny how you commented on her index finger because she points and sticks her finger into everything. maybe not everything...but you get the jist. It is the funniest thing.
You betcha I had a BLAST!! Too much fun with the family. I loved it !!!!! Thanks for the great time and can't wait to do it again. Love you all. Mom
Post a Comment