Saturday, September 6, 2008

Have you ever Played Memory?


Here’s how you play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

Chantal said...

Aw Sarah, we had so many good times together. We miss you guys!
I have lot of stories and memories...playing quelf, going off-roading, talking politics, talking about pregnancy and children woes, riding the ranger late at night, camping, hanging out with Jenny and Shawn.
I remember the first time I met you. I wasn't so sure about you, I thought you might be a bit of a wild girl.
I was wrong (mostly :) now I know you are such a good girl, very obedient and righteous, but still with a little wild streak, that I love.
Next time we are in Az we need to get together!

Rhonda said...

I remember the time we went to Cheesecake factory and then went shopping but by the time you had to go to the bathroom the mall was closing so you had to squat outside to wee wee. Ahhhh those were the times!

Oh wait, maybe I just *read* about that. Hmmm...oh well.

I remember the time you dressed up at homemaking to play a character for Debbie's murder mystery skit and you used an HILARIOUS accent. smiles.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,
I think my first memory of you was the infamous time when you had to drive Grandma J to Pinedale without Reed! LOL I was so impressed that you were willing to hang out with Reed's crazy family without him when you were first dating!
I knew then that you and Reed were going to get married. Who would pass up a girl like that?
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

going to visit kristi when she was in the hospital. it was fun just talking. :)

Jenny Lynn said...

We have too many good memories to count! I loved the one you chose, priceless. I love that you were always such a good workout partner. We had our little regimens and you always inspire me. I also love dressing up as Santa and coming to the Jarman Christmas party!

Love you- you are amazing!

Cassy Taylor said...

I loved going to the lake and riding the jet ski with you. You're a crazy woman on those things!

katester said...

I have so many memories of you that I would love to recall on your blog but I will save you the embarassment. I will mention the night me, you and Billy laid and talked on your bed all night long. good times.

katester said...

Yes, I remember the webbed foot. lol! I also remember falling into that hole on the side of the bed and getting stuck.
Do you remember the game you and Melinda played in the bathrooms? I could go on and on since I lived with you for a year in our college days.
I guess I should also mention thanks for hooking me up with my hubby huh?