Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves.At the end of the post the player then tages 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. was 16.
2. living in Saint George, Utah
3. Playing Water Polo for the High School
4. Had been already driving for a year. (got my license in MT at age 15)
5. Helping my mom with her last baby.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. SCRAPBOOK!!!
2. Not say angry things while I drive.
3. Buy a Nail Clipper for COON (our Dog).
4. Go to the Gym at least once this week.
5. watch that Project Runway.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Roasted Cashews or Almonds
2. Dorito's (I am a addict)
3. raspberries
4. Chips & Salsa
5. Clementine Oranges
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Travel the World
2. Buy a second home for myself (close to my family)
3. Pay Lots of Fast offerings
4. Finish putting my Baseboards done
5. Buy a big acre lot and start building my "perfect" home
5 places I have lived:
1. Great Falls and Helena, Montana
2. Saint George, Utah
3. Provo, Utah (4 College)
4. Cedar City, Utah (4 College)
4.5. Salt Lake City, Utah (it was tooo to cold so I decided to move to AZ)
5. Mesa, Arizona
i tag....
Melanie
Diana
Julia
Maria
Sam
3 comments:
i didn't know you scrapbook! that's on my to do list all the time, i need to catch up!
okay, don't get clippers for coon...we have an extra set you can have. we have never even opened them. i'll bring them to you today.
Yeah! I am so glad you left me a comment because you changed your blog address so I lost touch.
Wow!! I can totally tell that we are sisters just by reading your tagged comments! I hope we live closer to each other someday!
Love you!
Post a Comment