
What a Blast we had before Jocie went home!!
We went to downtown Phoenix to experience the Old Spaghetti Factory. During our Drive WE had to deal with the POURing RAIN! While we where about 25 minutes late to meet Mandy, she was still excited to see us. Mandy Picked out the Cooolest Table to sit at! Look at
those Rockin' Chairs! One was sooo comfy that I even feel asleep.
That was a good nap! 
Makutu's:
Makutu's was fun with all of the children, they were so active! 
Then the Slot Machines caught the children's eye, so NANA had to get them tokens. Nana always knows how to through a Good Party!



We will miss The East Coast Jarman's! We love them MUCH!
4 comments:
That was lots of fun! We miss you guys too!
You girls looked like you had too much fun and so do the little ones, glad I could help with that!
There is nothing better or more rejuvenating than girls night out. glad you had fun.
Oh how fun!! I'm glad you got to enjoy some lady time with the Jarman ladies! Did you know I used to waitress at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Salt Lake City?! The good ol' days...
Love ya lots!
Post a Comment