Kalaya's Turn, Julia did such an awesome job!
Tyler needed a slight trim, but he would have lost his bet with his Fire Crew.
Dad giving a toast to the Bride and Groom
Beautiful Diana!!!
Jake and Diana cutting their Cake
The Sassy Men
The Lovely Ladies!!
With the Bride!
Kalaya and Levi after their 10th Snow Cone!Diana's Wedding was awesome! We are so excited to have Jake Rothfels in our family! We are so excited to know him more! He is a awesome addition to our family!!
You always know when there is a good party, by the cops showing up. They came because there were crazy loud fireworks.
4 comments:
Hey Sweetie Pie!! You got some cute pics at the wedding! I forgot to charge my battery on my camera so at the temple it died... (poor me...)! O'well. I'll just have to get some pics from you and everyone else. I'm glad Levi and Kalaya got there hair cut, although I did really like Levis's mohawk.
Love you lots hot mama of 4!!!
I looove your pictures, looks like you had so much fun. I especailly love the pic of Levi with no shirt with his tie on, priceless! I love it!
you and your sister look a lot alike!
and no, i don't have another friend named sara....i tagged you!
You sure are a hot mamma! You and your sisters look great and the wedding sounded like a good time. I hope you're enjoying the cali sun! I miss that place. Love ya!
Post a Comment