Thursday, August 28, 2008

Have you Ever Been Married for FOUR YEARS?


Well, I have. Its Crazy! Reed and I went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate, It is so much fun to just talk! (my husband never smiles in pictures, so enjoy it!) Here is Reed Enjoying his Strawberry Lemonade way too much. HaHA

Afterward, we went did some shopping. The mall closed so I couldn't use the Restroom.
So I just went outside, then Reed blew my cover by taking a picture. ARgh, ;(
Well Marriage is Great! We are perfect for eachother. He is soo giving and I am so good at receiving. :)
I am joking.
Our Love is a CRAZY KINDA LOVE and He Rocks.

Love you BABE ;)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually yes, we have been married for four years...time flies!
okay, are you serious? are you piddling for real?

SJ said...

Allison you always have my back. No its not for Real, but its a funny picture! :)

katester said...

oh man, I totally believed your picture:( Happy Anniversary! You guys are very cute together. I can't believe I have never met your man but you introduced me to mine. Too weird.

Anonymous said...

what a relief! {pun intended} ;)glad to know it was just a joke....but i wouldn't put it past you, you do some pretty crazy things, girly! ;)

Deanne said...

So first of all you changed your blog address and I did not know! Congrats on 4 years. Look at you two hoodlums out running the street causing havoc! Is your full name Sareana?

Rhonda said...

I think she really was piddling.

Yep, been married 4 yrs x 4 yrs+2....gets better every year! Like a fine whine...errrr grape juice. ummm...you know what I mean! ;)
~Rhonda

SJ said...

Rhonda-
No Confessions on my Blog Please!
Haha, Just Kiding!
:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe you've survived being married to a Jarman Boy for 4 years! I'm going on 9 with my Jarman Boy!

Cassy Taylor said...

Congrats on the 4 years! And I forgot to tell you I love the blonde hair. It looks great on you!

Toodles said...

Congrats on 4 years sweetie!!! You and Reed make such a good couple and balance one another really good. Oh yeah, and you make some stinkin' cute kids... keepm em' coming!!

PS - I think you were piddling for real... it's okay to admit it. Reed probably thought you were super sweet at that moment!
Love ya!

Rhonda said...

ha ha...you can tell I'm not really familiar with WINE because I spelled it wrong up there..like the naive non-drinker that I am! he he

Anonymous said...

whatever, rhonda! i read about your drinking days as a kid....don't try to hide it!

Rhonda said...

VERY FUNNY ALLISON! ;)

Disclaimer to everyone else: read my post "you took my poll" to get the full story on my toddler stage of being a slush...(is slush the right word for a drinker? I think it is but am not positive since I'm NOT a drinker.)

Jenny Lynn said...

You are sooo funny. And I agree with Maria, I think you were peeing for real. It reminded me of that time you helped me deliver Christmas baskets for my dads work and we were out in the middle of fountain hills totally lost and you had to pee so bad and we just couldn't find a bathroom so you just made me pull over. :) I love you guys so much- you are like our most favorite friends ever! Lets hang!

Chantal said...

Congrats on 4 years! Its times like peeing emergencies you can share with your husband, that really strengthen your relationship.

I miss you guys! You are both so fun, and perfect for eachother.

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Congrats! Looks like you guys had fun!