Wednesday, June 4, 2008

While I was updating my Blog.....

You think that children would ever give you a break. After a quick update on my blog this is what I come out to find my children doing! AHHH!!! (thats every single board game that I own.)


(and my husband thinks my job is easy)

7 comments:

katester said...

Your kids are hilarious. Did you just die of laughter? I probably would have laughed...then cried. lol! They are so cute getting into trouble.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I know how that goes! Did Levi think of putting the stool on top of the chair on his own? That's pretty smart!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

hey long time no see you will have to tell reed your bathroom looks great. Miss you guys we will have to hang out soon.

jjarman said...

Like father like son, boy did I just have a flashback! Thats way too fuuny,and this is just the beginning. And Kalaya is the partner in crime, way to support your brother little girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

so what, exactly, were they doing while you were blogging this event? terrorizing another part of the house?
i'm glad you can laugh about stuff like this :) they're too cute.

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Your kids are so cute and busy!
I miss ya sis! See you soon!
xoxo

Diana said...

HAHAHAHA! Sara, you have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw this.I've showed everyone. My favorite part of it is how peaceful Kalaya looks as she has terrorized your house. I love those babies! They are SO cute!!