Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Natalie's Wedding

California Here we "CAME".

WE went to beautiful California!
I see Why People Pay Top Dollar
to Live There, because its so beautiful!

Natalie's Wedding to Travis was fun, it was in San Juan Capistrano (which is famous for the Yearly Gathering of the Flamingo's)
There was alot of Dancing involved too, my family's Favorite!!!


The next day we went to Knotts Water Park.
It was a Blast!!! But I only got two pictures. Argh :(

P.S. Diana got engaged on Saturday!!

1 comment:

Toodles said...

Hey sweetie! Sweet update! It was so much fun to see you in CA!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! It makes me realize that we need to live closer to each other... soon I hope! You are such a good mom and I can't believe how much Kalaya looks like you! It's so adorable! Love ya!