Monday, June 16, 2008

Girls Camp!

I feel like I haven't posted in my Blog forever!
I have had some crazy week! I went to Girls Camp this Year!
What a Blast! The Girls were so energetic and excited about everything! The poor Priesthood guys, they weren't used to all of the commotion and Yelling! It was such a fun Spiritual Boost for me! I hope that I can go next year too!


I couldn't get any of my pictures uploaded so here are some pictures of the girls!

Sister Wakefield, she is like a mother too me!
This is our Young Bishop, who was born in Great Falls Montana!
(Where I was born) He is Awesome!


This girl looks and Acts just like my Sister Maria! They have to meet one Day!

My mom was so kind to come to AZ to help with the kids,
she is the best!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Sara! Nice blog! I found it linked to Deanne's. Hope you don't mind my posting but I just HAD to find out who that girl is in the picture?! The one with 3 girls bowling...that one on the right is *especially* BEAUTIFUL! Some momma out there is awfully lucky to have such a gorgeous daughter! he he

~Rhonda Whetten ;)

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh man, looks like so much fun! I bet the girls had so much fun with you!! Your prob. the best leader they've ever had :)

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh and I love that your name is "blonde doesn't equal dumb!" your hilarious

Anonymous said...

Hey! Camp looks fun! I bet you were a FUN camp momma!

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

Sara, it has been forever!! I found you on Julia's blog. It is so fun to see you and your family. You look great!! Where in Arizona are you living? I am excited that I can keep tabs on your fam now!