Thursday, May 1, 2008

Garden Time!!!

I would never consider myself as having a green thumb.

But I did start a garden, it seems to be doing okay.


I am really surprised and excited!
I just hope that it continues to grow.

(My sister Maria is competing with me to see who can grow the biggest vegetables)
Looks like I am in Second place, WAAHOO!


3 comments:

katester said...

Give yourself a pat on the back because I can't keep house plants alive to save my life. I am pulling for you!!!

Toodles said...

Wow... that garden is really cute!! I think you've done a super job! I can't wait to see what you get out of it! Mine may be a littler larger, but doesn't mean the quality is any better! ;)

PS - Devon's wedding is off :( so maybe put a count down to Natalie's. :)

Ty and Juju Brown said...

I am so proud of you sis! Good Job!
I am going to put a picture of my garden since you and ria have pictures of yours. Love ya