**I went up to My in-laws second home in
Pinedale to help with the remodel.It is located about 3 hours North of our home.
Reed found one of his favorite t-shirts as a child!

Of course the babies played alot with their "Papa"
and "Nana" (not pictured)!
and "Nana" (not pictured)!
Kalaya trying on an old hat that Reed and Randall found

Here is levi cruising around the garage.

Reed wants me to get into dirtbikes so he
bought me a motorcycle to ride. Of course I ran into one of the
few bushes out there!

Reed wants me to get into dirtbikes so he
bought me a motorcycle to ride. Of course I ran into one of the
few bushes out there!
I had a blast! Sorry I didn't take many photos of the house.
I promise next time!
Here is a video of me riding (*-Notice how I
go up to a crazy FAST Speed! **Almost slide off
of the road and hit a huge tree!)
I promise next time!
Here is a video of me riding (*-Notice how I
go up to a crazy FAST Speed! **Almost slide off
of the road and hit a huge tree!)





7 comments:
DANG WOMAN- I am so impressed!! And I love jungle jims- i remember that place... and you hair is so cute- i love it all wild and blonde... you are one hot mama!
Hey Sara,
It looks like lots of fun. I hope we can to go Pinedale while we are visiting! I love your hair, you look like a California girl! Maybe I will do something wild to mine!
Love ya!
Sorry I found your blog off of Maria's I hope that is okay! I love that even with your hair all crazy you are totally beautiful! I miss your family so much...there was always good times with you! Oh by the way, this is Rachelle Wright (Kolb), just stopping by to say, "Hi"...let me know if it's okay to put your blog on my blog as one of my favorites!!!?
I loved your comment on Maria's Blog...I laughed out loud at work!
Oh and I had an experience on a dirt bike...I was horrible and crased it with my friend on the back and spranged her ankle!!! Ummm...so I don't fair well with those things...but I love to watch them race!
Hey girl!
Thats so awesome that you wrote me a note! Thats Great that you have a Blog! Hopefully next time you look at my blog, my ankle isn't broken too!
also, You can list my blog if you want. Its cool
Hey Sis!
I think you may be feeling bad because you almost told all my friends I was prego before I did. I forgive you! You can call me now... don't feel bad. Let by gones be by gones.
The blonde hair rocks! Now we look more like sisters and you do look like a Cali girl although there are plenty of brunettes in Cali too... either way, you look great!~
Your blog is awesome by the way! Dirk and I have been out of town a lot and I haven't been able to keep mine up very well!
Wow looks like your family knows how to have a good time! Awesome pics! Love ya
Post a Comment