What a crazy weekend! You guys are a bunch of crazy people! Such a cute dog! I hope the kids are taking to him well. Love ya, juju p.s. escalator 10 times would have made me motion sick! You guys are so brave and crazy!
Fun weekend!! What's the dog's name? I think this will be good for Kalaya as last time I saw her around a dog, it wasn't pretty! Hopefully she's adjusting well! :)
4 comments:
The escalator can be a wild and crazy ride for little kids. You got a free dog from your neighbors???
What a crazy weekend! You guys are a bunch of crazy people! Such a cute dog! I hope the kids are taking to him well.
Love ya, juju
p.s. escalator 10 times would have made me motion sick! You guys are so brave and crazy!
Hey Sara,
Looks like a fun weekend. I can't believe you have a dog now. It is as much work as a baby? That's what everyone tells me! Good luck!
Fun weekend!! What's the dog's name? I think this will be good for Kalaya as last time I saw her around a dog, it wasn't pretty! Hopefully she's adjusting well! :)
Post a Comment