WE meet Amelia and she is such a doll. Julia is such a great momma!

- Mom and Dad are doing great, they are laughing all the time.
- Julia and I hung out and talked about motherhood.
- Angela is working hard and played Rock Band with me.
- Maria is enjoying gardening and married life.
- Lana is busy working.
- Diana passed by with her cool boyfriend Jake, on their way to meet his mother in Cali.
- Isaac is busy doing man things and hanging out with ladies.
- Samuel had tonz of friends over to hang.
- Daniel is the social butterfly.
- John is busy with Tennis and helpful with my babies.
- Emma is growing up and turning into such a lady.


WE went and fired some rounds on the Arizona Strip (5 minutes away).




Dan's short video.
The babies loved swimming!! When they weren't in the Pool, they were starring at it!


I don't know why but Trevor and Kalaya kept kissing each other, it was so sweet.
Innocent Babies!

Levi enjoying Rock Band! What a blast!

We had such a fun time and I already miss them!
4 comments:
That is so exciting, all the babies and pregos! How fun! We miss you guys and want to hang out asap!!
I'm glad you had fun!!!
It was soo fun to have you here honey! I must've missed when you guys went shooting, but it looks like you had fun! Your kids are sooo adorable! Miss you already! Love ya, Maria.
Post a Comment