
Our Friends across the street have a dog
named Patches and somehow He ESCAPED!

Levi was so excited (I think that he wants a doggy)!

Kalaya wasn't sure about the dog.
She kept her distance the whole time.
Tallen and Lily came to see Patches too!

It was a nice visit. The Children were so
sad when they had to say goodbye!
I was thankful for Patches too, he did a great
job cleaning up my wood floor!

Thanks Patches!! Your welcome at
my home anytime!
2 comments:
That is so cute! (not the same patches, by the way! :) I wish I had a cleaning dog! We are actually dog-sitting right now and she definitely leaves more messes than she cleanes up!
My kids would love a pet visitor since their dad does not like them. Levi looks so cute in his pic with the puppy.
Post a Comment