Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter


Easter was a lot of fun this year!


We went to The Jarman's house at about 3 and started with Lunch.

After lunch we did the Egg hunt!


The Children were having such a blast!

Levi and Kalaya got so into it! They kept
dropping their eggs
while they were running to
pick up another egg! Kansas and Savanna were so
helpful with them!




Grandma Jarman came and the kids got their Easter Baskets!
(Savanna and Kalaya with their gifts)



Then it was time for the Adults to Play! YEAH!!

  • We started with the Tag Easter Egg Hunt. It was intense! Each Team was assigned a particular egg to hunt for. Ours was very similar to Mandy and Micah's so it was tough. I kept thinking that it was our egg, but then I had to put it back. It was so obvious. Reed and I won the challenge and received the grand total of $12. YEAH.
  • Then we participated in the Water Balloon Toss. Every time you caught the water balloon you took a step back. It was tough. Reed and I did good! I guess playing sports in high school really came in handy. Poor Kelsey got the water balloon broken on her twice.
  • Then the Egg on the Spoon Relay, it was fun enough that Chris even joined in on the fun! Reed dropped to Raw Eggs which wasn't good for our team. The competition was Great!
Jill did a really great job putting this Easter together! We REALLY MISSED the EAST SIde JARMANS and wish them a happy EASTER!

Its always Great to Remember the Savior on this day and all that He did for us.



Thank goodness for the Atonement!

No comments: