I was so excited to take our Kalaya to Conference, now that she is 8 ! :) She was really nervous about going, but I reassured her that it will be great.
☆ We would get to be together, without the Jarman boys.
☆ They will have a mix and mingle before & after.
☆ Some friends might be there.
☆ We will be hearing from an Apostle and other important members.
☆ They might have snacks and treats.
She finally said that she wanted to go, but was still leery. We got her ready and off we went. They had some GF bundt cakes, so we had a little piece.
Afterwards, we listened to the Conference in the Cultra Hall. It seemed like it was more directed to youth, because of the music and videos of families singing.
It really emphised the roles of parents in the family, according to the 'Proclamation to the Family'.
Afterwards we had fun in the foyer with balloons & hilarious picture props. Then chatted with friends in the ward and Kalaya's, activity day teacher. I am so grateful for the opportunity to spend time together!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment