Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lego Land - 2015

On monday during our vacation were able to use our free Lego Land tickets, from a last year.  I am so glad that they didn't expire yet.   The kiddos were excited to go, last time we went was when Bayd was, 1 year old.  The kiddos didn't 'melt' to many times there,  but they sure had their moments.   

Right when we got there( when it opened),  Levi, Kalaya and I ran to the sky cruiser ride,  because last time it was crazy busy and weren't able to go.  It only took us 1 1/2 hours- Kalaya didn't end up going after all. But finally we got to ride those bikes! 

We connected up with the others.   We found Bayden's favorite ride,  the little airplane.  He was laughing the whole time and wouldn't have cared if we stayed there all day!  :)

There were allot of play areas all over,  which were fun!  We enjoyed the 4D movie (I wish I had a picture of the kids with glasses on)  Firetruck race,  Fireman challenge,  drivers school, Miniland USA,  helicopter rides, lego store, mothers lounge, factory tour,  pirates ship, police and fire academy & flight quadrant.

The kiddos did pretty good and I was so thankful for the stroller.  Honestly,  I don't know how the pioneer women did it! 

We stayed the whole time-when the park opened to when it closed.  

Afterwards, the older kids and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub,  while Sariya rested comfortably in the room with Daddy.   

Daddy then took the kids to the Del Taco right down the block for dinner,  along with the fruit and avacados in the room.  After the kiddos got ready get for bed.  Then I enjoyed a salad in the fabulous lobby, all by myself.   For the most part- eventually Levi figured it out.  It was nice to get a relaxing moment, after my emotionally taxing day of encouraging gratitude and kindness towards one another.   ;) (at least Jesus loves me for that!)

The next morning,  we took the kids to the beach one last time and got them each shirts, shades and flips flops.  It was the perfect "Icing on top of the vacation cake", they absolutely loved it!   

Anyhow,  I can't wait to go back & have Reed be my driver! 

 I have already started to plan the activities, I can't wait!   :)

No comments: