Saturday, January 3, 2015

Life update

It has been with my kiddos!  I am so happy to say that my life is starting to get back in order.  

Sariya has her own room now and Bayden is in his brother's room.   We officially made the change! 

I am still nursing her,  I am thankful that I am able too.   She is still trying to adjust to the bottle,  but still refuses the pacifier.   She just turned 7 months old. 

It feels so good to get a little space from my babe,  so I can rest a little better and not wake up to every little 'whimper ' that she makes.

The past couple nights she slept 6-7 hours straight.   Wow,  I finally felt like going walking or exercise in the morning.

Levi decided to take the initiative and build his pinewood derby car.  We are all pretty proud of his courage and determination to build it.  He called brother Graham and asked if he could come over and get it done.   So on a Saturday,  he took his buddy Cooper and they went and got them done.  We will have to take him a gift or something!!  The derby wasn't until the end of next month,  but Levi wants it done asap (with or without his father's help). 

Kalaya was awarded an honor student award,  she is doing so well in school.   We are so proud of her!   She is extremely helpful with our Sariya and always looking for ways to craft or crochet!  I am trying to think of things for her to learn/do!!  Because she loves it!

Aurora is enjoying life and playing teetherball with her older siblings.   She is our firecracker personality, she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it! 

Here is some pictures from Pinewood Derby, Levi did such a great job with his car!  Nana, Papa and cousin Mason were able to join us!

No comments: