Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Apparently we aren't 'party animals' over here!

We celebrated New Years sleeping!  Well except for Bayden and I! He is a night owl, and is still sleeping in this morning!

Our Family's New Years Resolutions:

Reed: Probably to work harder (I haven't asked him yet- but he usually thinks that he is lazy; which is not the case)

Sara: I am Always striving to do better and enjoy the moments with my children.

Levi: "Become better at homework".

Kalaya:  "Get better at writing things, especially spelling hard words".

Aurora: "I want a bike like Bayden's, but blue".  (Sounds like someone needs a deeper understanding of goal setting. ;)

Bayden: "get better at talking", the kids all say for him.  Apparently he has 4th Child syndrome :/ His needs are always met by his siblings, so he doesn't have a strong need for talking.  ;)

Sariya: I am hoping that she just survives the chaos of this house! Jk

We are grateful for our eventful year! Much has been done! Our house of construction is almost finished and I am so grateful for all the equity that we have in our home.  Our family is well and healthy!
Life is good!

No comments: