Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tree Time

On our way back from celebrating my brother Isaac and his wife, Hannah sealing in the Snowflake, AZ temple. During the Thanksgiving Break.

Some didn't enjoy the car ride completely so  we stopped and got some tree's (one for us and one for my parents)

So it was the usual tree hunt; where the younger kids are more like 'dead weight'. So I try to follow as long as I can and keep a happy attitude amongst everyone- while carrying 1 or maybe 2 kids;  ultimately trying to keep up with the 'man on a mission'!

Reeds Goal: get in and get out as quick as he can with the best tree that is humanly possible,!. However, you must know that he believes that the best is located where most 'turn around & give up' - so basically deep down in the woods he must go!  And just like little puppies, the others want to go too.

Levi and Kalaya did great, at helping dad!
:-)   & wow, I am just amazing- absolutely amazing at making sure everyone is warm and safe!  So after about a 100 feet the 2 chi kiddies & I turned around to find the comfort and relaxation in the truck.  

About 30 minutes later the trees arrived with some hard working individuals!

Love our tree's!

**I know what you are thinking, who's tree is on the right?  Did Levi get his own tree for his room?? That is exactly what I thought.  The answer is no... That beauty is my parents! After I razed the boys about it - Reed then declared that's "it's a  Good thing that you'r parent's 'love things unconditionally' ! ;)  I couldn't deny that fact- 'tis true!

So Moral of the Story: You never know what you will get from a Jarman man! ;) jk

No comments: