I think that this girl is the best mixture! Sweet & Sassy - Fun & Dedicated!
Kalaya just turned 7 - I can't believe it! Where has the time gone! :(
She enjoys being goofy and making people laugh. She has a compassionate heart. We are spoiled to have her as 'one of our own'!'
She was asked if she wanted to have a huge 'Princess party' again or going out with mom.....
I was surprised when she said me! ;)
So I tried to make it worth her time!
-pedicures in the ultimate chairs
-lunch
-shopping
-dressing rooms
-checking out boots
-going to daddy's favorite restaurant
-cake & candles
*What more could two ladies ask for! (Thanks daddy- for the unlimited funds!;)
Love you Kalaya
1 comment:
every once in a while I still check blogs and i came across this. Happy Birthday Kalaya! You really are the sweetest, cutest girl! Hope you had a fun time with your mom. Love you!
Post a Comment