Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Movie Time! :)

The kids have been beyond excited; to use our free kids meal from the Harkins Theatre (summer pass ticket purchase)!

So today was THE day!  :)

We went to see the new Disney movie, PLANES !

They surely enjoyed their snack and the movie!

-There were only 7 people total in the theatre!  So I let the kids run around before it started!  And we had the "best seat in the house"  said Levi!  Yup the very back row, at the top....   Good thing i have him to remind me of these things! ! ;)#goodtimes

I am so thankful for my kids! ! They are so helpful to eachother (especially when we are 'fatherless')!
Xoxox's
I love them!

1 comment:

Toodles said...

You are one awesome momma!!' Levi looks like he's having a blast, but not so sure about Kalaya lol!!!! Love ya!