Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kalaya being determined!

This sweet princess has wanted to get her ears pierced for a couple years now. 

We have tried to put it off, like what our parents did.  Growing up, Reed's family did it around baptism age and I had to wait until I was 16.

However,  I eventually gave in because she promised that

-she was going to be completely responsible and take care of them all by herself; and was informed of the consequences if she didn't take good care.

-there has been no church talks opposing this action

-and vaccines are poking holes in her 'Beautiful Temple' anyways!

-went to Sally's multiple times,  and talked to them about the process.

So I felt that she was completely informed of the choice that she wanted to make.

She wanted to have Aunt Emma hold her hand.

We went to Icing in the Santan Mall and again asked if she was sure; And she was.

She knew exactly what earing she wanted. Similar to her class friend's!

---I was surprised that she did it!
She is one determined lady, sometimes.

She got very quite during the process and said that it  'hurt a little bit.'

Haha,  what an strong lady we have!

*I hope that this a good sign of what her teenage years will be like :P

Update::: she still loves them and is doing a great job cleaning them 3 x's a day!

We ♥ you! :)










1 comment:

Toodles said...

Kalaya is so darn cute Sara!! And the earrings look great!