I really was spoiled this year! ! And I loved it! :)
I went out to lunch with a new friend in the ward! We had a blast, we had so much in common! She even paid, Score!:)
Reed surprised me with a box of chocolate strawberries! :) yummy.
Then a surprise date night. The kids were dropped off at Papa's house first (they didn't want to leave, when the party was all over). Then off we went, to Dave and Busters .
When we walked in, it was big Surprise!! Some of my family was there! :)
There was balloons, flowers, card and cake!
*I loved it, I really tried to enjoy the fun time!
We even got some crazy glasses in the end, with the ridiculous amount of tickets that John and Emma won!
Cheers to a good night and such wonderful people in my life! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment