Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRDTHDAY TO us !

First, was my party at D &B:
It was rockin!! We had a good turnout, being that I told everyone about it that day. LOL!

My sister Lana and I had a BLAST!!
-Sisters Rock-

Of course Kim and Amanda came!! I totally love those GIRLS!!
Sarah, Larissa and the boys came.

Sarah was sooo much fun, she is awesome!
And of course the boys had to end the party with a bang!! Maybe my next party boys won't be invited, lol!! Love you guys!! It rocked. Its official, I am 28 years old

------
Now here is the Big boys party! LOL


It was at the Park, RAcing Cars of Course. It was kind of a surprise to Reed. Its hard to impress Reed

Levi is a little Pro- with his car!! Jill aka, nana was such a big help!

The Jarman Ladies and a few Babies!! :)
Let the races Begin!!
Reed's Brother Randall got really into it!!
Here is the boys all chilling and talking about boy,, opps I mean Guy STUFF!!
LolI even ordered Trophies to give all of the Participants!!
Reed was really happy that night!! I think I did good!! I give myself MAD PROPS!!
*I think we are going to make this an Annual Event... for sure!
-So prep up your cars now FOLKS!!-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure planned fun parties this year! Wish we could have come to them. You are so creative! Love ya!

Toodles said...

You are a good woman for that man of yours!! Those parties look like they were super sweet! Sorry I missed them! Happy 28 years!! love you! xoxo

Ty and Juju Brown said...

You are the sweetest wife! I'm glad you both had awesome birthdays! I wish I was there. xoxo

Cassy said...

Happy birthday to you both! Looks like so much fun!

katester said...

Happy late birthday! looks like fun. Your kids are so cute and getting so big.