Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome Baby Aurora Rae

This is the new little one with, Emma (my sis), Kalaya and Levi!














WE had, I mean, I HAD. our little baby girl on tuesday! Yeah! It seemed like I was in labor for a while longer than with the other babes!!
She was 8lbs. Everything went great:)

My mom and Emma (my sis) came down to help me! I always look forward to being with them, they were so helpful and I loved having them here.

Levi and Kalaya were really unsure of her at first, but Levi quickly warmed up to her. Kalaya didn't want anything to do with her at the hospital. But her curiosity quickly grew and now she wants to hold her continually!

WE love all of our babies and are so excited to take on this new challenge!

Thanks to everyone for the kindness and service with this baby!!


11 comments:

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Sara all of your babies are so adorable!! Aurora looks so much like Kalaya. I love how Kalaya wanted nothing to do with her.. hahaha... I can't wait to meet her. Let me know when you go to stg cause Jake and I want to be there! Love you and the family.

Elise said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! You have such a cute little family!!

Toodles said...

Congratulations Sara!!! She's such an angel and holy cow if she doesn't look like Kalaya??? They all look quite a bit alike... soo cute!!! I'm so happy for you and Reed! Good luck with these first few months! PS - Aurora is such a classy name... I really like it!! Love you little sis!

Anonymous said...

Sara!
Congratulations! She is so cute. She looks a lot how I remember Levi and Kalaya looking like as babies. Can't wait to meet her, hopefully not too long. You're a wonderful mom!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's definately a Jarman! We'd like to come over later if you're feeling up to it. I will call you before we do, though!

Sheri said...

She's so cute! Congrats! Misty and I saw your mom with your other 2 kiddos at Burger King on Friday and didn't see you. So we figured you'd had the baby. We asked Levi if you had the baby, but he wouldn't answer us. So we asked your mom. So fun! Good luck. Hopefully you'll get some sleep in too. :)

Bournes said...

You seriously have the most beautiful children!!! I just love newborns and I miss those precious days with Chase. Good job woman! I miss you.

the haynie's said...

Wonderful! Happy day, have a great time holding and enjoying her!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Congrats she looks so much like Kayla. Such a cute bunch of kids!

katester said...

Congrats! I love the name Aurora, I was born in Aurora Colorado. She is so pretty just like her mom and sis. Glad everything went well for you.

Maria said...

yay!! Good work momma, she's beautiful!