That does look like a fun little party! wish we could have been there.
I love his cake. Did you make that?
I couldn't have made that awesome cake if I tried!!My friend Cassy made it here is her great blog.http://cassyscakes.blogspot.com/
I love the picture of Levi doing the peace sign-so cute! Levi's party was so fun! You did a great job and thanks for having us!
Thanks for having us we had tons of fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That does look like a fun little party! wish we could have been there.
I love his cake. Did you make that?
I couldn't have made that awesome cake if I tried!!
My friend Cassy made it here is her great blog.
http://cassyscakes.blogspot.com/
I love the picture of Levi doing the peace sign-so cute! Levi's party was so fun! You did a great job and thanks for having us!
Thanks for having us we had tons of fun!
Post a Comment