Thursday, April 2, 2009

T-Ball Time

Levi has t-ball now:)
Every Wednesday Night (practice) and Saturday morning (game)
He was doing great, he got a few hits and stopped a few balls.
But after a little he decided that he wasn't into it anymore:)It is just too cute to watch 3 year olds playing.

4 comments:

Toodles said...

Ahhh... Levi is so cute!!!! I hope I can watch one of his T-Ball games!!

Cassy Taylor said...

He's old enough for T-ball??? I guess that start sooner than I thought. I can't wait until my kids can play sports. How fun!! And how cute is Levi in his uniform?!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Tell Levi Auntie Julia is so proud of him. T-ball is so fun! He looks like a pro, how handsome!

jjarman said...

Levi is sooo adorable!!! I want to come to a game, let me know when the next one is.