Friday, April 3, 2009

Ouch

My poor little baby just got a huge bump on her forehead, she flew into a wall corner.
I just wanted you all to know so you didn't think that I hit her. j/k
She is a tough cookie, still smiling!

5 comments:

Toodles said...

Poor little Kalaya!! She still's smiling though so I take it she's okay! :) PS - I know you'd never hurt your babies...! They are just too precious!

Allen said...

Kiss Kalaya a few times and tell her they are "magic coco kisses" from cousin Coco. "I love you Kalaya!"
Love you too Sara! xoxo

katester said...

Yeah..uh huh, right. Looks more like a Chris Brown shiner to me. hehe. Poor baby.
Keep Levi in t-ball, he will love it eventually, hopefully.

Rhonda said...

Good cover story! Did ya threaten her to get her to smile all cute like that?

j/k My kids ALWAYS have bumps, bruises, or cuts. ALWAYS.

Ty and Juju Brown said...

She is still so stinkin cute even with a little bump on her head. What a dolly!