
Well, Reed and I stayed up until 10pm last night just waiting for the show to come on.
My family went on the Show intervention, it was crazy seeing us on t.v.
Lana is doing good right now, she is 90 days Sober.
(I don't think that I told many people because it was a touchy subject for me.)
I believe that it made all of us stronger because nobody is perfect.
I realized that families are supposed to be there for each other and when they aren't, then everyone fails.
I hope to be there for my family always, like they are always there for me.
I love you guys, I love you Lana for being a an example to people all around you.
And I encourage all who has a family member that is struggling, tackle it!!
How much guilt would you feel if something happened to them, and you kept your mouth shut!!
8 comments:
I couldn't have asked for a better family. Watching everyone made me realize how blessed that I am. Lana really showed me that it's never too late to change. I love you sis. You looked like a hot mama on tv!
Shawn and I recorded it and watched it once the kids were in bed. It was inspiring and touching. I even caught Shawn crying. Your family is so open, brave, honest, etc. Thanks for sharing, we really enjoyed it and learned alot about being open. I'm so glad Lana is doing good. I can't wait to hear more updates!
I have to agree with Diana that we have an amazing family!! It was amazing to see everyone on TV and hear them talk about Lana! My favorite Intervention by far!! Lana looked so happy at the end... : )
You did look hot on TV. :) I was a little bummed I didn't get to be a part of it all, but that's okay. Eli was well worth it. Love ya!
My sister brittny watches that show and loves the stories. So glad to hear Lana is doing well.
You guys did awesome! I love your family! I'm sure it took a lot of courage to do what you guys did. The show made me cry. I agree with everyone else. Lana looked so good at the end! I bet she loves you guys even more for wanting to help her out.
I just watched the show over the internet and what an inspiration it was. You could feel the love you all have for each other. How blessed you all are to have such a strong bond that was able to help your sister. So glad to see her doing better. What a turn around from the start of the show to the end. You all did great! Thank you for sharing your story Lana.
All I can say is wow! What a neat but I am sure hard experience for your family. Your family has so much love for each other! Good for your sister for being strong and turning her life around. She is such a pretty girl!
You look great!! I haven't seen you for such a long time. I can't beleive how much your little girl looks like you! I saw the show with my mom and sisters. It was very emotional, and I couldn't agree with you more!
Post a Comment