Well It was my birthday on the 11th, Reed's was on the 13th, Valentines on the 14th. Wow!
I am 27 noW! CRAZYness!!
Reeds Momma Jill, took Kelsey (my sister in-law) the babes and I out to Lunch at the RainForest Cafe. It was so much fun! The kids didn't know if they should be scared or excited!!
There were tigers, elephants, gorillas, tonz of Fish.
The Thunderstorms were the best, it totally freaked the kids out!!
I am 27 noW! CRAZYness!!
Reeds Momma Jill, took Kelsey (my sister in-law) the babes and I out to Lunch at the RainForest Cafe. It was so much fun! The kids didn't know if they should be scared or excited!!
There were tigers, elephants, gorillas, tonz of Fish.
The Thunderstorms were the best, it totally freaked the kids out!!






10 comments:
Hey Honey!! Happy Birthday to you and Reed and Happy Valentine's Day!! February is a big month for you two! :) I love the pictures and especially the one of Kalaya looking up at the camera... super cute!!!!!!!
Hey, I was thinking that when you go get an ultrasound, you could slip my name and number to the ultrasound tech so they can call me and tell me if you're having a boy / girl and then I can prepare stuff and you never even have to know... what do you think?? :) Love you!
Sounds like you had a fun birthday! The Rainforest Cafe is so fun for kids!
Ahhhhh!!! Congratulations! and happy birthday to you and Reed.
Yippy! I know you are going to love this third baby thing... third babies a charmer, I just know it :)
what a busy, fun month! congrats on #3!
I'm SO excited you are pregnant!! Congrats! Happy Birthday too!
You have the cutest freakin family Sara! I love you so much and can't wait to hang out with you all again! I am stoked about your new baby coming too!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you! Your little family is so cute and I am excited to meet the third addition! Happy Birthday!
Happy late birthday! I am so excited for you to have another baby. You'll have to let me know how the 3 kids thing goes... I hear it is a lot of craziness and fun!
I refuse to believe that you are 27! Congratulations on number 3. You two make adorable babies so I know this one is going to be fun. I love you sweet lady!
Post a Comment