I Believe that children are the smartest creatures on the world. They come here with all of this knowledge and wisdom but the inability to express it.
They continue to possess these qualities until their parents or society dumb them down. (sarcasm in previous sentence)
As I was getting my daily dose of Vitamin D, I observed my children's actions and I asked myself.
Why is Levi and Kalaya going after the Orange on the highest branch, when there is a perfectly good one within reach?
(Does they know something that I don’t know)
You thoughts please.
They continue to possess these qualities until their parents or society dumb them down. (sarcasm in previous sentence)
As I was getting my daily dose of Vitamin D, I observed my children's actions and I asked myself.Why is Levi and Kalaya going after the Orange on the highest branch, when there is a perfectly good one within reach?
(Does they know something that I don’t know)
You thoughts please.
8 comments:
I love that picture of Levi and Kalaya!! I think kids still reach for the highest b/c they've not experienced too much pain or disappointment!! If only we could be more like them at times. :)
who doesn't like a good challenge?
ps. her plummers crack is the cutest!
it was the better looking orange..DUH!
Or perhaps your children have a very discriminating taste and they were opting for the one with fewer blemishes, more even skin appearance, etc.
Yeah, your kids are the cutest, maybe they're the smartest too!
p.s. did the vitamin D feel WONDERFUL today? I got me some too!
They are closest to heaven...? I don't know. But I agree kids are so much brilliant than most people realize. We should do what they do more often.
First of all, I love Kalaya's bum crack. CUTEST CHILDREN EVER. I agree with what everyone said, kids believe that they can do anything... We could all learn something from little kids.
What's wrong with going for the best? Who knows really? Cute pic though. I want an orange tree.
Their " reaching for the stars ". Their just starting with oranges.
Post a Comment