WE decided to take a crazy hiking adventure.
And man, did we see plenty of Animals.
There were times when I was freaking out and
wished that my husband was packing HEAT.
We saw a cute little cub, but we went took off fast because
We saw a cute little cub, but we went took off fast because
we didn't know where his momma was
Then we stumbled on this huge Elk, I was freaking out because he made eye contact with me.
So we took a pic. and jetted!

Then, there was this really cool cave that Levi and I checked out.
It was crazy how perfect it looked.
My Legs were getting so sore from so much hiking:)

There was a fight on top of the peak, right above us.
They were going at it, rocks and debri were flying everywhere!!

Do you know where we are yet?


6 comments:
ha ha!
I was getting suspicious at the Elk part....and then when the cave had a modern flooring I knew it was Cabella's. ISn't that a cool store? (Bass pro shop too!)You could spend all day in there! And if ya have any dough you can drop a lot there too!
haha... very cute!! At first I thought you were at a Zoo b/c I didn't think there was any way you'd see a bear on your hike!! Is Cabela's an outdoor Adventure store like Sportsmans Warehouse or something like that?
PS - If you're looking for some nice sleeping bags for a good price, let me know... I've got some connections!
Love ya!
Maria
ahah! you are a creative one! i thought it was bass pro, but same thing. those places are crazy! i'd have that same scared look on my face as you did if i was there, too!
That is so cute. And I love the picute at the top of your blog. Priceless!
Oh my goodness! Looks like a crazy hike! So was that at Cabellas? Next time you are in Utah you should take the babies to the Dinasuar museum at Thanksgiving point. It's SAAWEEET!
Love you!
You are too funny! Mitch is always in seventh heaven when he goes to Cabellas or Bass Pro! I bet the kids had a great time!
Post a Comment