Thursday, January 29, 2009

College--Ahh, brings back memories

I just started my First College class in about 5 years.
When I first walked into the class, I was instantly reminded of the awkwardness.
People don’t really make eye contact with you.
You have to find a seat and hope that you aren’t invading that individuals personal space.

I love my Professor, he is such a character!
He has an awesome British Accent and his answer to everything is “Learn and Understand it all!”


Here is a picture of me that Reed took, I didn’t even have to ask him. I think that he is proud of me for going back to school, because someone in our family has got to do it (my husband would rather die).


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! i would go, if only i knew what to go for!

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Look at that little school girl! I'm so proud of you... I think I, along with Reed, would rather die than go back to school. Good thing Jake goes. I bet it's weird to be back in school and none be checkin out all the guys! Love ya. Hope I see you soon!

Elise said...

Good Job! I envy you! I want to go back so bad! I think I might finish school online. What are you going for? Good Luck!

katester said...

Oh! That makes me miss you. The good ole' days right? I am proud of you too. I wish I was motivated enough to go back. What are you majoring in?

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sara! I am proud of you. It's not easy taking that first step!

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

How exciting! I can't wait till I get to go back. I am going to be in Utah for just over a month this summer. We need to work out a way to see each other.

Bournes said...

Sara you are so awesome! I didn't know that you were going back to college :) I have been working on college for years...I should be a freakin doctor by now or something. Maybe someday I'll finish my thesis.