Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Holidays:

Here we are singing for my Parents Ward.
Levi with his cupcake and his fake tie.
HOliday= Crazy Funn!
Kalaya got a crib for her 7 babies.
Here is her little cousin Eli testing it out for them.
Yeah a new shirt from my sissy Maria
My Brother John with Levi, Trevor and Kalaya
Levi in his new pajamas
Kalaya decided that she didn't wanted to wear her new pajamas.
Then we had a talk about how girls need to be modest and wear clothes,
or else everybody else on the earth would be naked.

I had such a blast with my family, I love them.
I hope that you all had a great Christmas!!
Have a Happy New YEAR!

5 comments:

Toodles said...

Hey Sara!! Love the pictures! We had so much fun with you too!! I already miss you soo soo much! I wish you could just drop by at my house and help me clean my kitchen again (it could use it again... ; )!

Love you! Take care of your little self and that cute fam of yours! Until we meet again... Besos!

katester said...

Looks like a blast! Thanks for the cute christmas card. I am lazy and never made it around to sending yours. sorry. there is always next year though. happy new year.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!
It was great to see you even just a little. I am glad you got to go home and visit your family for the holidays!
Levi and Kalaya are getting so big. Tell them Hi from their East Coast Cousins!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

I love it when you come to visit. Your kids are the cutest!