Monday, November 3, 2008

crazt dayz!

So much has happened. We went to the Fair!






Happy Halloween!
My beautiful Kalay a turned 2 years old. She is so darling.
Here is her playing with her new Broom from her Nana.

6 comments:

J-ME said...

Goodness! They're 2 already! What happened? Don't these girls know they're suppose to stay little and be our babies FOREVER?! It makes me want to cry when I see how big Emma's getting- but I guess I do have Alli now :) Are you baby-hungry yet? :) jk

Rhonda said...

Wow, whoever took that halloween picture of your family is an AMAZINGGGGG photographer. Whew, that person's photography should be in major publication or something!!! Who is that anyhow? I'm in awe!! Oh yeah, ya'll bein' the subject makes it nice too. ;)

Looks like you've been having some fun times lately!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,
Tell Kalaya happy birthday for us! I can't believe she is already 2. Seems like she was just born. They looked so cute in their costumes. Dallon had that exact superman costume Levi wore when he was 2! How cute!

katester said...

Looks like you have been having fun. Happy Birthday Kalaya! She is such a cutie. Love the kids Halloween outfits.

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Looks like fun! I love the babies costumes! I miss them!

Toodles said...

Levi and Kalaya look so cute in their costumes! You guys always seem to be doing fun things! I'm glad you got to the fair... I think the fair must be more fun with kids! Love you!