Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorry so late, STG in A Nutshell

I feel like I haven't posted forever! Sorry, not saying many people look at my blog. But here are a bunch of pictures,
I and the Babies visited Saint George. What fun!

Sam and Isaac
Maria and I, isn't she the cutest Sassy Momma!
(she has now had Eli, he is the Cutest!)

Then we went to Stehli Farms.
Corn Maze here we come!


It was the funniest thing, Julia's shoe fell apart in the CornMAze.
Everytime that I have gone to a CornMAze people Always Got hurt.
So I am glad that it was just her shoe! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!
How are you? Looks like your trip to Utah was really fun! You and sis look so cute dressed as twins too. We miss you guys!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

What a great time! I'm glad we could hang out together! Let's do it again next year.

Anonymous said...

gee....about time! :)
stop by tonight if you guys want...we're having a little bit of a party.

Bournes said...

Serine!

You look SO good :) I am starting to think I'll never look the same now that I'm 6 months prego...you inspire me though! If you can do it than maybe I can too. Miss you!