Friday, October 3, 2008

Haunted House

This Awesome Gal in my Ward, was working on this Huge Haunted House and Needed my Assistance.
It was so much fun to let my creative juices Flow!
I rounded up a bunch of Girls because there was so much that needed to be done. It was so much fun! I would love to do it again!

This is Britney


This is Kathy
This is me, sorry so cheesy!
This is Kyrsten
This is Kathy and Britney Stuck Behind the BARS
This is one of their Creepy Monsters that Pop's OUT!

We went opening night and it was so much fun! So Creepy!!!
We had such a scary fun time, but I asked a few of the Actors if they needed help.
-You would ask too if you witness someone hanging their selves.-

3 comments:

katester said...

That sounds like so much fun. I love haunted houses and I hope I get the chance to go this year. Happy Haunting!

Anonymous said...

i swear my fingers are still numb from spray painting!

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see what those babies are gonna be for halloween!