So my Crazy Husband bought the BABIES mini QUADS, AHH!

The NEXT Night was Chalk Night.
So We went to the Store and bought the Biggest Pieces of CHALK!!:)
So We went to the Store and bought the Biggest Pieces of CHALK!!:)


Here is Reed and Randall Playing a Prank on Their Father Chris, who hasn't cut his growth in 30+ years. It was so funny and they all looked alot alike!:)
Chris attempted to be a good sport about it.




5 comments:
I love the top picture. your babies are so cute> I love her pig tails.
Boys and their toys!! I love that he has a little fan club!! Cute pics!
Kalaya does look so cute on that little quad!! What a darling!! And the fan club... that is awesome! Reed definitely has a strong influence in that neighborhood! Chalk night looks way fun too! You are such a fun mom to those kids!
Looks like you all have been having a fun time! We miss you guys!
Update, update!!!
Hey, can you gimme a hint where the retreat's going to be?
Post a Comment