So every Summer our Ward does a STOMP (Saints Trying Out Moroni's
Promise). Read 4 chapters a day. I will have the Book Of Mormon finished in a few Weeks. I am struggling to keep up!!! Workout Time:
Did you ever go to an exercise Class that you physically shouldn't have gone too?
...You know those classes where you stick out like a sore thumb, you are the fir
st one sweating, you always are doing the simplified version's and you are always going in the wrong direction.
Well, I officially did it, ( 1 hour and 1/2 class) I am so freakin' sore!!
Vacation Time:
Well it is that AWEsome time of the Year again. Go to California! It will be so awesome to Hang out with my family on the BEach! Yeah, I am so excited!! A whole week of Relaxation!!

5 comments:
Hey Sugar Momma of 4! That S.T.O.M.P sounds pretty awesome! You best bring your BofM to CA so you don't fall behind! I'm so excited to see you!! We can't come until Wednesday night, but that still gives us a full 4 days!! Yippee!! Can't wait! Love ya!
PS - at least you went to that class! The first step to getting in shape is just showing up!
PSS - I accidentally posted my comment twice so I deleted one!
I love the updates. That stomp thing is really cool. and nice job at the work-out, your an inspiration :) i really need to work out, bad!
Hey, I found your new site! Love it. Can't wait to spend more time with you next week. Have fun with your fam.
Post a Comment